abandon ware ensemble? - GEOS

This is a discussion on abandon ware ensemble? - GEOS ; ok, so. there it is. I want geoworks ver 2 . I had it. I lost it, I tossed books. Now I want to play with some older hardware. I have all the free stuff. But I want the spreadsheet ...

  1. abandon ware ensemble?

    ok, so.
    there it is.
    I want geoworks ver 2 .
    I had it.
    I lost it, I tossed books. Now I want to play with some older
    hardware.

    I have all the free stuff. But I want the spreadsheet and "newness".
    I did beta test the 1998? release.
    in anycase, for this to be a dead app, it sure is hard to find on the
    net.

    WessD

  2. Re: abandon ware ensemble?

    On 4 Mrz., 21:52, wessd wrote:
    > ok, so.
    > there it is.
    > I want geoworks ver 2 .
    > I had it.
    > I lost it, I tossed books. Now I want to play with some older
    > hardware.
    >
    > I have all the free stuff. But I want the spreadsheet and "newness".
    > I did beta test the 1998? release.
    > in anycase, for this to be a dead app, it sure is hard to find on the
    > net.
    >
    > WessD

    Hi,

    Geoworks Ensemble/NewDeal Office/... aren't abandonware. Breadbox
    bought the rights and you can still buy the newest version of Geos as
    "Breadbox Ensemble" here:
    http://www.breadbox.com/

    Jörg

  3. Re: abandon ware ensemble?

    Is this what you are after??

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Computer-softwar...QQcmdZViewItem

    --
    <>
    http://www.postcards-and-things.com
    "wessd" wrote in message
    > ok, so.
    > there it is.
    > I want geoworks ver 2 .
    > I had it.
    > I lost it, I tossed books. Now I want to play with some older
    > hardware.
    >
    > I have all the free stuff. But I want the spreadsheet and "newness".
    > I did beta test the 1998? release.
    > in anycase, for this to be a dead app, it sure is hard to find on the
    > net.
    >

    > WessD

  4. Re: abandon ware ensemble?

    On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 11:42:15 -0600, "Morris"
    wrote:

    >Is this what you are after??
    >
    >http://cgi.ebay.com/Computer-softwar...QQcmdZViewItem

    imagine my suprise, when I pop in just to see what may be up, and a
    reply !!!

    No. If I wanted to buy it, I would.

    the thing that really gripes me, I tossed my v2 ,disk,manuals and a
    FANTASTIC using Geoworks Pro book along with an Osborne 1 ( another
    story, but it had all the original disk and manuals) when I moved.
    ARRGHH!!!!!

    I want a copy and I admit I want it illegally, now mor to just have
    than anything else. I have french version. complete set.
    and umptteen copies of versions crippled .

    Wessd Fly navy!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread