My new Samsung CLP-600N can print on NDO 98 and Breadbox Emsemleon color. - GEOS

This is a discussion on My new Samsung CLP-600N can print on NDO 98 and Breadbox Emsemleon color. - GEOS ; I have et a new priter after i have talk on a IT show on Viborg in Denmark. The man from tel me the Samsung CLP-600N can all what you aske about. Now i have get the printer, and it ...

  1. My new Samsung CLP-600N can print on NDO 98 and Breadbox Emsemleon color.

    I have et a new priter after i have talk on a IT show on Viborg in Denmark.

    The man from tel me the Samsung CLP-600N can all what you aske about.

    Now i have get the printer, and it true, can print from New Deal Office
    98 Release 3 and the Bredbox Ensemble.

    I run it on a DOSBOX on OS/2, eComstation, Windows 98 Windows XP Home,
    and PC DOS 2000 and print to a share printer connet on eComstation

    Linux setup is 10 sec on Ubuntu and then that ready to use the printer.

    The printer look good to me.

    Driver i use on New Deal Office 98 Release 3 is HP DeskJet 600c (color)
    on LPT1 = a share printer from a OS/2 eComstation

    Driver i have use on BredBox Ensemble to test is HP Laserjet 5
    CPostScript) on LPT1 = a share printer from a OS/2 eComstation

    This is only a info to share .

  2. Re: My new Samsung CLP-600N can print on NDO 98 and Breadbox Emsemleon color.

    Bent Nielsen wrote:

    > I have et a new priter after i have talk on a IT show on Viborg in Denmark.
    >
    > The man from tel me the Samsung CLP-600N can all what you aske about.
    >

    > Now i have get the printer, and it true, can print from New Deal Office
    > 98 Release 3 and the Bredbox Ensemble.
    >

    > I run it on a DOSBOX on OS/2, eComstation, Windows 98 Windows XP Home,
    > and PC DOS 2000 and print to a share printer connet on eComstation
    >
    > Linux setup is 10 sec on Ubuntu and then that ready to use the printer.
    >
    > The printer look good to me.
    >
    > Driver i use on New Deal Office 98 Release 3 is HP DeskJet 600c (color)
    > on LPT1 = a share printer from a OS/2 eComstation
    >
    > Driver i have use on BredBox Ensemble to test is HP Laserjet 5
    > CPostScript) on LPT1 = a share printer from a OS/2 eComstation
    >

    > This is only a info to share .

    Very nice information, thanks.

+ Reply to Thread