Fast Computer Loader Problem - GEOS

This is a discussion on Fast Computer Loader Problem - GEOS ; Does anybody know if ANYBODY has solved the LOADER.EXE problem with fast computers? I am aware that you can use something like Mo-SLO to slow down the computer, but I (for one) would like to see a FIX. Anybody have ...

  1. Fast Computer Loader Problem

    Does anybody know if ANYBODY has solved the LOADER.EXE problem with
    fast computers?
    I am aware that you can use something like Mo-SLO to slow down the
    computer, but I (for one) would like to see a FIX. Anybody have any
    info on this? Does anybody care?
    I still use GEOS/ENSEMBLE/BREADBOX for certain tasks, but have to
    boot to DOS and use scheme 2 of Mo-SLO to even load. (My main system
    IS NOT Windooooze)
    Thanks
    Paul
    --

  2. Re: Fast Computer Loader Problem

    Hi Paul,

    I guess we at Breadbox are most likely the only ones who care. But we have
    limited resources and have yet to come up with a fix. Our resources are focused
    forward on the full Geos 32 bit update which will solve the problem once and for
    all.

    John ;-)

    PaulRS wrote:
    > Does anybody know if ANYBODY has solved the LOADER.EXE problem with
    > fast computers?
    > I am aware that you can use something like Mo-SLO to slow down the
    > computer, but I (for one) would like to see a FIX. Anybody have any
    > info on this? Does anybody care?
    > I still use GEOS/ENSEMBLE/BREADBOX for certain tasks, but have to
    > boot to DOS and use scheme 2 of Mo-SLO to even load. (My main system
    > IS NOT Windooooze)
    > Thanks
    > Paul

  3. Re: Fast Computer Loader Problem

    Thanks for the answer. I own copies of Geos 2.01, NewDeal, and
    BreadBox versions. I WILL BE a candidate for the Geos-32 when
    completed. Is there any target date?
    Paul

    --

  4. Re: Fast Computer Loader Problem

    Here in comp.os.geos.misc,
    "PaulRS" spake unto us, saying:

    >Thanks for the answer. I own copies of Geos 2.01, NewDeal, and
    >BreadBox versions. I WILL BE a candidate for the Geos-32 when
    >completed. Is there any target date?

    I might be as well, depending on the environment required to run it.

    The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then.

+ Reply to Thread