FS: Geoworks Ensemble v1.2 - GEOS

This is a discussion on FS: Geoworks Ensemble v1.2 - GEOS ; Subject says it all. I've got a copy of Geoworks Ensemble v1.2 on five 3.5" disks with the users guide. Anyone interested? -- Golan Klinger Dark is the suede that mows like a harvest....

  1. FS: Geoworks Ensemble v1.2

    Subject says it all. I've got a copy of Geoworks Ensemble v1.2 on five
    3.5" disks with the users guide. Anyone interested?

    --
    Golan Klinger
    Dark is the suede that mows like a harvest.

  2. Re: FS: Geoworks Ensemble v1.2

    Golan Klinger wrote:
    > Subject says it all. I've got a copy of Geoworks Ensemble v1.2 on five
    > 3.5" disks with the users guide. Anyone interested?
    >
    > --
    > Golan Klinger
    > Dark is the suede that mows like a harvest.

    I hope you find a buyer. I gave away all my GEOS versions after I
    realized there would be miniscule improvements, over the last release
    of Ensemble from Geoworks, and no major kernal enhancements thereafter.
    In retrospect, I should have kept the software around for nostalgia.

    Good Luck!!!

  3. Re: FS: Geoworks Ensemble v1.2

    winpatpar@hotmail.com wrote:

    > Golan Klinger wrote:
    >
    >>Subject says it all. I've got a copy of Geoworks Ensemble v1.2 on five
    >>3.5" disks with the users guide. Anyone interested?
    >>
    >>--
    >>Golan Klinger
    >>Dark is the suede that mows like a harvest.

    > I hope you find a buyer. I gave away all my GEOS versions after I
    > realized there would be miniscule improvements, over the last release
    > of Ensemble from Geoworks, and no major kernal enhancements thereafter.
    > In retrospect, I should have kept the software around for nostalgia.
    >
    > Good Luck!!!

    I have two full sets of GeoWorks Ensemble that I acquired over the
    years, and I keep them on the shelf as a reminder of what we COULD be
    doing RIGHT NOW if Microsoft hadn't killed the competition. I consider
    them trophies to the past. ;-Deano
    BTW -- I still have a Laser 386 laptop with a 40 MEG HD with GeoWorks on
    it. STILL a faster and easier WP than ANY version of WORD!!

+ Reply to Thread