dead group. - GEOS

This is a discussion on dead group. - GEOS ; hmmm. dead. sad. i got an app, dos box. got nde running better than ever. really want a full honest god geoworks ensemble 2 to put on a 3 or 4 86 pc. am not gonna by it though. have ...

  1. dead group.

    hmmm. dead. sad.
    i got an app, dos box.
    got nde running better than ever.
    really want a full honest god geoworks ensemble 2 to put on a 3 or 4
    86 pc.

    am not gonna by it though.

    have a complete french package.

    but it's all in french.

    last one out, turn off lights.

  2. Re: dead group.

    wessd wrote:
    > hmmm. dead. sad.
    > i got an app, dos box.
    > got nde running better than ever.
    > really want a full honest god geoworks ensemble 2 to put on a 3 or 4
    > 86 pc.
    >

    > am not gonna by it though.
    >
    > have a complete french package.
    >
    > but it's all in french.
    >
    > last one out, turn off lights.

    It's not dead - your posting keeps it alive. Thanks!
    You're probably using one of those great 386SX-16MHz PCs with a Trident
    256K VRAM Video Cards. Nice!

  3. Re: dead group.

    Here in comp.os.geos.misc,
    wessd spake unto us, saying:

    >hmmm. dead. sad.

    Not dead. Sleeping. :-)

    The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then.

  4. Re: dead group.

    On 15 Jul 2006 14:31:24 -0700, "Peter W." wrote:

    >wessd wrote:
    >> hmmm. dead. sad.
    >> i got an app, dos box.
    >> got nde running better than ever.
    >> really want a full honest god geoworks ensemble 2 to put on a 3 or 4
    >> 86 pc.
    >>

    >> am not gonna by it though.
    >>
    >> have a complete french package.
    >>
    >> but it's all in french.
    >>
    >> last one out, turn off lights.

    >It's not dead - your posting keeps it alive. Thanks!
    >You're probably using one of those great 386SX-16MHz PCs with a Trident
    >256K VRAM Video Cards. Nice!

    I actually have several pcs I want to put it on.

    And a dream pc I want to find...

    A compaq desqpro 386/20.

    I have the expansion memory card for it.

    I used geoworks up until win98se.

    And even then, I was beta tester for newdeal, but my beta copy went
    south...
    I used geoworks on an 8mhz 8086, a 286/10 a 386dx/20 a 486dx 50 and a
    k2 120. Then 98se came out.

    WessD Fly NAVY!!!!!!!!!

  5. Re: dead group.

    Richard Steiner wrote:
    > Here in comp.os.geos.misc,
    > wessd spake unto us, saying:
    >
    > >hmmm. dead. sad.

    > Not dead. Sleeping. :-)

    Still in a Coma since Geoworks pulled out many years ago. Since then,
    there's just not enough talent around to take GEOS to the next level.
    Now, its mainly a museum piece.

+ Reply to Thread