Bob's brain tumor - GEOS

This is a discussion on Bob's brain tumor - GEOS ; Years ago Bob apologized for his behavior here. He said that he had brain cancer, was getting better, and that was why he was acting the way he was. So, Bob, how is that going lately?...

  1. Bob's brain tumor

    Years ago Bob apologized for his behavior here.
    He said that he had brain cancer, was getting better,
    and that was why he was acting the way he was.

    So, Bob, how is that going lately?

  2. Re: Bob's brain tumor

    Hi clemslay@iname.com!

    You wrote

    >Years ago Bob apologized for his behavior here.
    >He said that he had brain cancer, was getting better,
    >and that was why he was acting the way he was.

    Hmpf.

    Have a look at recent threads in this newsgroup, e.g.:

    "PC/GEOS OS - IAQ 1/1" - Bob's comment of May 13

    or

    "One Laptop Per Child" - Bob's comments of May 26 & June 4.

    My best wishes for Bob are going out with this, and that he may
    recover again...

    Reg's,
    Hans.

+ Reply to Thread