PC/GEOS OS - IAQ 1/1 - GEOS

This is a discussion on PC/GEOS OS - IAQ 1/1 - GEOS ; IAQ - Infrequently Asked Questions. Where is the next release of GEOS?...

  1. PC/GEOS OS - IAQ 1/1

    IAQ - Infrequently Asked Questions.

    Where is the next release of GEOS?

  2. Re: PC/GEOS OS - IAQ 1/1

    Here in comp.os.geos.misc, winpatpar@hotmail.com spake unto us, saying:

    >Where is the next release of GEOS?

    It will be released when it's ready. :-)

    The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then.

  3. Re: PC/GEOS OS - IAQ 1/1

    winpatpar@hotmail.com wrote:
    > IAQ - Infrequently Asked Questions.
    >
    > Where is the next release of GEOS?

    NEVER

  4. Re: PC/GEOS OS - IAQ 1/1

    Here in comp.os.geos.misc, Bob spake unto us, saying:

    >winpatpar@hotmail.com wrote:
    >
    >> IAQ - Infrequently Asked Questions.
    >>
    >> Where is the next release of GEOS?

    >NEVER

    Never say never. There are millions of monkey-like creatures sitting
    bored on a planet somewhere just WAITING to write the next GEOS...

    The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then.

  5. Re: PC/GEOS OS - IAQ 1/1

    winpatpar wrote:

    > IAQ - Infrequently Asked Questions.
    >
    > Where is the next release of GEOS?

    When it is ready! Apparently not now, as it is not released!

    In the mean time, you can play with version 4.12, now available for purchase
    at http://www.breadbox.com

    BR,
    Hans

  6. Re: PC/GEOS OS - IAQ 1/1

    I believe that BOB gave the correct answer.

  7. Re: PC/GEOS OS - IAQ 1/1

    Belief is something different than knowledge. Do you deny that there is
    a 4.12 available?

    winpatpar wrote:
    > I believe that BOB gave the correct answer.

+ Reply to Thread