Visiting Germany - GEOS

This is a discussion on Visiting Germany - GEOS ; Hey all....long time no chat... I am planning to visit Germany with some friends in late December. Mosrtly we'll be based in and around Hamburg, but we hope to fly to Rome and Nuremburg for several days, drive to Berlin ...

  1. Visiting Germany

    Hey all....long time no chat...

    I am planning to visit Germany with some friends in late December.
    Mosrtly we'll be based in and around Hamburg, but we hope to fly to Rome
    and Nuremburg for several days, drive to Berlin near the end of the trip
    and spend a day in Amsterdam.

    If anyone is near any of these places and would like to catch up on
    things over coffee or a meal, please let me know.

    Mark-

  2. Re: Visiting Germany

    Best wishes, Mark. Enjoy your trip (I will unfortunately be of no help
    for the coffee).

    Philippe.

    mark wrote:

    > Hey all....long time no chat...
    >
    > I am planning to visit Germany with some friends in late December.
    > Mosrtly we'll be based in and around Hamburg, but we hope to fly to Rome
    > and Nuremburg for several days, drive to Berlin near the end of the trip
    > and spend a day in Amsterdam.
    >
    > If anyone is near any of these places and would like to catch up on
    > things over coffee or a meal, please let me know.
    >
    > Mark-

  3. Re: Visiting Germany

    mark wrote:
    > Hey all....long time no chat...
    >
    > I am planning to visit Germany with some friends in late December.
    > Mosrtly we'll be based in and around Hamburg, but we hope to fly to Rome
    > and Nuremburg for several days, drive to Berlin near the end of the trip
    > and spend a day in Amsterdam.
    >
    > If anyone is near any of these places and would like to catch up on
    > things over coffee or a meal, please let me know.
    >
    > Mark-

    Heil Hitler!

  4. Re: Visiting Germany

  5. Re: Visiting Germany

    Hi Bob!

    You wrote:

    >Heil Hitler!

    Bob, you read any newspapers recently?

    We had a government change some time ago.

    Uh --- some sixty years ago...

    Have a nice day!

    Hans.

  6. Re: Visiting Germany

    Hi Bob,

    Germany got it *going on* presently, they got a lady in charge ;-).
    Maybe America will follow suite in the future.

    Regards,

    Byron Collins
    List Moderator, Geos-Talk E-list(s)
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/geos-talk

  7. Re: Visiting Germany

    A fraction of a nano-second in history.

    Best regards (to u and yours Hans!!)

    Bob

    Hans Voges wrote:

    > Hi Bob!
    >
    > You wrote:
    >

    >>Heil Hitler!

    > Bob, you read any newspapers recently?
    >
    > We had a government change some time ago.
    >
    > Uh --- some sixty years ago...
    >
    > Have a nice day!
    >
    > Hans.

  8. Re: Visiting Germany

    Maybe...just maybe. Me I think it be good...no?

    bcollins@clarksville.com wrote:
    > Hi Bob,
    >
    > Germany got it *going on* presently, they got a lady in charge ;-).
    > Maybe America will follow suite in the future.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Byron Collins
    > List Moderator, Geos-Talk E-list(s)
    > http://groups-beta.google.com/group/geos-talk