GEOS KR-07 and MSCLIENT - GEOS

  2. Re: GEOS KR-07 and MSCLIENT

    Hi Andreas,

    It's most likely a "fs = something"-issue in the geos.ini. I would
    suggest
    fs = {
    ms4.geo
    msnet.geo
    os2.geo
    }

    You'll probably have to change the network-drive in the Geos.ini, too,
    e.g. your network-drive might become accessable when the drive is
    recognized as a floppy-drive:
    drive w = 1440
    http://www.geos-infobase.de/ND_DOCS/227.HTM

    Another idea: Do you have got a files = 120 in your config.sys? Does
    "share.exe" get loaded?

    Jörg

  3. Re: GEOS KR-07 and MSCLIENT

+ Reply to Thread