Nice to see activity in here still. - GEOS

This is a discussion on Nice to see activity in here still. - GEOS ; I have been away from here for most of the last two years. Nice to see continued activity. I have been dealing with a work related illness and some of the medication did a heavy number on my energy levels ...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Nice to see activity in here still.

  1. Nice to see activity in here still.

    I have been away from here for most of the last two years. Nice to see
    continued activity. I have been dealing with a work related illness and
    some of the medication did a heavy number on my energy levels both
    physical and mental. I am finally off of it and have enough energy to
    finally slip back in here.

    I have noticed that 'Pat' is still at his negative nellie act. Some
    things don't change I guess...GEOS lives, Pat.

    See you all soon in here.

    Chip Blank


  2. Re: Nice to see activity in here still.

    On 4 May 2005 23:07:06 -0700, cblankii@aol.com wrote:

    >I have been away from here for most of the last two years. Nice to see
    >continued activity. I have been dealing with a work related illness and
    >some of the medication did a heavy number on my energy levels both
    >physical and mental. I am finally off of it and have enough energy to
    >finally slip back in here.


    There seems to be a lot of that lately, you're not alone.
    (you're never alone, He is always with you)
    It is good to hear from you.

    >I have noticed that 'Pat' is still at his negative nellie act. Some
    >things don't change I guess...GEOS lives, Pat.


    It used to be Bob. Maybe Pat is the same "person".
    Hate brokers, like the Apple Creeps of the '80s.


  3. Re: Nice to see activity in here still.


    clemslay@iname.com wrote:
    > On 4 May 2005 23:07:06 -0700, cblankii@aol.com wrote:
    >
    >
    > There seems to be a lot of that lately, you're not alone.
    > (you're never alone, He is always with you)
    > It is good to hear from you.


    ***Thanks. Yes, we are never alone.
    >
    > >I have noticed that 'Pat' is still at his negative nellie act. Some
    > >things don't change I guess...GEOS lives, Pat.

    >
    > It used to be Bob. Maybe Pat is the same "person".
    > Hate brokers, like the Apple Creeps of the '80s.



    ***Probably so. The attitude and rhetoric seems about the same.

    Chip


  4. Re: Nice to see activity in here still.

    cblankii@aol.com wrote:
    > clemslay@iname.com wrote:
    >
    >>On 4 May 2005 23:07:06 -0700, cblankii@aol.com wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>There seems to be a lot of that lately, you're not alone.
    >>(you're never alone, He is always with you)
    >>It is good to hear from you.

    >
    >
    > ***Thanks. Yes, we are never alone.
    >
    >>>I have noticed that 'Pat' is still at his negative nellie act. Some
    >>>things don't change I guess...GEOS lives, Pat.

    >>
    >>It used to be Bob. Maybe Pat is the same "person".
    >>Hate brokers, like the Apple Creeps of the '80s.

    >
    >
    >
    > ***Probably so. The attitude and rhetoric seems about the same.
    >
    > Chip
    >

    Chip,

    You should get yer **** together before writing such inane babble. Pat
    is Pat and Bob is Bob. You do know how to check source of message don't
    you? Idiot.

  5. Re: Nice to see activity in here still.

    Is Pat Pat? Is Bob Bob? It really doesn't make any difference when the
    rhetoric is about the same. By the way, Multiple accounts, ISPs, etc.
    is quite easy to do.

    Chip


  6. Re: Nice to see activity in here still.

    On 9 May 2005 20:53:06 -0700, cblankii@aol.com wrote:

    >Is Pat Pat? Is Bob Bob? It really doesn't make any difference when the
    >rhetoric is about the same. By the way, Multiple accounts, ISPs, etc.
    >is quite easy to do.
    >
    >Chip


    Let's just combine the two into Hatio, a man
    who is going around spewing his hate, lurking in a conf
    about software he hates, trying to get people to
    quit using it. Isn't that how hitler started...

    Non-Geos software uber alles for our new friend/fiend
    Hatio!

    Now the "two" "personalities" that makeup Hatio
    remind me of notching 5.25" DS disks,
    when the phrase SSDD was popular.


+ Reply to Thread