Testing, Testing, Testing - GEOS

This is a discussion on Testing, Testing, Testing - GEOS ; My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM. Testing! Testing! 1-2-3 Testing!...

  1. Testing, Testing, Testing

    My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM.

    Testing! Testing! 1-2-3 Testing!

  2. Re: Testing, Testing, Testing

    Here in comp.os.geos.misc, "Pat"
    spake unto us, saying:

    >My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM.

    Oh no! :-)

    --
    -Rich Steiner >>>---> http://www.visi.com/~rsteiner >>>---> Smyrna, GA USA
    The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then.

  3. Re: Testing, Testing, Testing

    Pat wrote:
    > My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM.
    >
    > Testing! Testing! 1-2-3 Testing!

    Hi,

    Do anybody here still use Lotus 1-2-3?

    ;-)

    Byron

    ---
    Byron's Emporium - Cool eBooks for PDA's
    ENJOYOUREAD Production
    http://www.xecu.net/bcollins/index.htm
    ---

  4. Re: Testing, Testing, Testing

    "Richard Steiner" wrote in message
    > Here in comp.os.geos.misc, "Pat"
    > spake unto us, saying:
    >
    > >My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM.

    > Oh no! :-)

    Hi Richard.

    That one seem to get through. I was afraid I was missing out on all the
    great GEOS tips. ;-)

  5. Re: Testing, Testing, Testing

    Hello,
    You could try using Google:

    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.os.geos.misc

    Subscribe to this group, and be inform my mail when a message appear
    here or any other group you interesting in.

    Byron

+ Reply to Thread