Where can I get the latest GEOS? - GEOS

This is a discussion on Where can I get the latest GEOS? - GEOS ; Hi all, What is the most recent desktop version of GEOS and where can I get it? I know about Breadbox.com but cannot really afford $99 US at present. Is there somewhere cheaper I can get the latest version. Years ...

  1. Where can I get the latest GEOS?

    Hi all,

    What is the most recent desktop version of GEOS and where can I get it?

    I know about Breadbox.com but cannot really afford $99 US at present. Is
    there somewhere cheaper I can get the latest version.

    Years ago I used GeoWorks Ensemble 2.01 but in a fit of insanity I threw
    away all my old DOS-based software thinking I would never use it again. Now
    I want to make use of an old computer and want to install the best GUI I
    ever used (GEOS of course).

    I would really appreciate some help as I have to factor in postage to
    Australia in my costs.

    thanks all
    Bryan McCarthy

  2. Re: Where can I get the latest GEOS?

    Sun 2000 is offering a " FINAL " Single"user license download on Breadbox
    Ensemble (the latest greatest version of Ensemble). You need to email them
    for details, but I picked up my copy for $42.00 (US) via paypal:

    Email: sales@sun2k.com
    www.sun2k.com/software.htm

    M-Boy

+ Reply to Thread