Adventures with GEOS - GEOS

This is a discussion on Adventures with GEOS - GEOS ; I recently picked up a copy of Breadbox Ensemble from Sun2k (only $42.00). It is by far the best implentation of GEOS I have ever used (and I have used them all, with the exception of New Deal 2000). It ...

  1. Adventures with GEOS

    I recently picked up a copy of Breadbox Ensemble from Sun2k (only $42.00).
    It is by far the best implentation of GEOS I have ever used (and I have used
    them all, with the exception of New Deal 2000). It is clear that a lot of
    thought went into optimizing the user experience. I run it from a ramdrive
    installed on an old Pentium 200mhz machine and it is lightening fast. I've
    been having so much fun with it that I've decided to finally finish some old
    Bookreader projects I've had laying around for years. Kudos to the guys at
    Breadbox!

    M-Boy
    http://www.notsosoft.info
    http://www.illanthean.com

  2. Re: Adventures with GEOS

    OMG! Sad really. Just sad.

    "Glen Rapoza" wrote in message
    >I recently picked up a copy of Breadbox Ensemble from Sun2k (only $42.00).
    > It is by far the best implentation of GEOS I have ever used (and I have
    > used
    > them all, with the exception of New Deal 2000). It is clear that a lot of
    > thought went into optimizing the user experience. I run it from a
    > ramdrive
    > installed on an old Pentium 200mhz machine and it is lightening fast.
    > I've
    > been having so much fun with it that I've decided to finally finish some
    > old
    > Bookreader projects I've had laying around for years. Kudos to the guys at
    > Breadbox!
    >
    > M-Boy
    > http://www.notsosoft.info
    > http://www.illanthean.com