Clip - GEOS

This is a discussion on Clip - GEOS ; Hi, did anyone ever managed to get the Windows-part of the Clip&Go-software running under Win2k/XP? If so: Are there different versions (e.g. Win3.x/Win95 or different versions for the different OGos?!) Jörg P.S.: The win-software and my OGo120 "see" each other, ...

  1. Clip

    Hi,

    did anyone ever managed to get the Windows-part of the
    Clip&Go-software running under Win2k/XP? If so: Are there different
    versions (e.g. Win3.x/Win95 or different versions for the different
    OGos?!)

    Jörg
    P.S.: The win-software and my OGo120 "see" each other, but transfering
    text fails :-(

  2. Re: Clip

    On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:38:48 -0500, J?rg Polzfu? wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > did anyone ever managed to get the Windows-part of the Clip&Go-software
    > running under Win2k/XP? If so: Are there different versions (e.g.
    > Win3.x/Win95 or different versions for the different OGos?!)

    Yes, I got it to work under Win2k. I don't think I did anything special.
    It just worked for me.

    --
    Doug Taylor | Nothing real can be threatened.
    The Ohio State University | Nothing unreal exists.

+ Reply to Thread