    Title: "The Hope Of The Gospel"
    Author: George MacDonald
    Type: Religion
    File: HOPE.ZIP

    ENJOYOUREAD!

    ---
    Byron's Emporium - Cool eBooks for PDA's
    ENJOYOUREAD Production
    http://www.xecu.net/bcollins/index.htm
    ---

  2. Re: Bindery EBook - "Hope Of Gospel"

    Byron Collins wrote:
    > Hello All,
    >
    > Here's another recently release Project Gutenberg
    > EBook converted into Geos Bindery EBook format;
    > available freely "NOW" at my web page:
    >
    > Title: "The Hope Of The Gospel"
    > Author: George MacDonald
    > Type: Religion
    > File: HOPE.ZIP
    >
    > ENJOYOUREAD!
    >
    > ---
    > Byron's Emporium - Cool eBooks for PDA's
    > ENJOYOUREAD Production
    > http://www.xecu.net/bcollins/index.htm
    > ---

    Hey Byron -- You still making the geobooks after all this time? I
    thought the old crew had all vanished. ;-Deano

  3. Re: Bindery EBook - "Hope Of Gospel"

    Deano wrote:
    > Byron Collins wrote:
    > > Hello All,
    > >
    > > Here's another recently release Project Gutenberg
    > > EBook converted into Geos Bindery EBook format;
    > > available freely "NOW" at my web page:
    > >
    > > Title: "The Hope Of The Gospel"
    > > Author: George MacDonald
    > > Type: Religion
    > > File: HOPE.ZIP
    > >
    > > ENJOYOUREAD!
    > >
    > > ---
    > > Byron's Emporium - Cool eBooks for PDA's
    > > ENJOYOUREAD Production
    > > http://www.xecu.net/bcollins/index.htm
    > > ---
    > >

    > Hey Byron -- You still making the geobooks after all this time? I
    > thought the old crew had all vanished. ;-Deano

    Hello Deano,
    No, I haven't vanished yet, like Fat Albert were doing in the new movie
    ;-). It a seasonal gift to you all.

    Byron

+ Reply to Thread