Re: No news? - GEOS

This is a discussion on Re: No news? - GEOS ; **well at least your a realist. fancy way of saying give up the ghost. "it" is as dead now as it has been for years. **& Not dead at all. GEOS is perfectly viable for a great deal of computer ...

  1. Re: No news?

    **well at least your a realist. fancy way of saying give up the ghost. "it" is
    as dead now as it has been for years.
    **&

    Not dead at all. GEOS is perfectly viable for a great deal of computer work. If
    you want GEOS to do everything, then, yes, it must be 32 bit. But...I run GEOS
    under Windows '95 and '98 as well as DOS with no serious problems at all, doing
    a lot of work in (NDOr3 lingo) WRITE, DRAW, CALC and FILE. Seems to me the
    biggest problem is making 16 bit GEOS work under various Windows and Linux OSs
    as possible for as long as possible.

    Chip Blank
    GUI
    GeoGrafix

    The GEOS Users International website is at:
    http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

  2. Re: No news?

    Oh my God! AMAZING! Oh Christ!

    "C BLANK II" wrote in message
    > **well at least your a realist. fancy way of saying give up the ghost.
    > "it" is
    > as dead now as it has been for years.
    > **&
    >
    > Not dead at all. GEOS is perfectly viable for a great deal of computer
    > work. If
    > you want GEOS to do everything, then, yes, it must be 32 bit. But...I run
    > GEOS
    > under Windows '95 and '98 as well as DOS with no serious problems at all,
    > doing
    > a lot of work in (NDOr3 lingo) WRITE, DRAW, CALC and FILE. Seems to me the
    > biggest problem is making 16 bit GEOS work under various Windows and Linux
    > OSs
    > as possible for as long as possible.
    >

    > Chip Blank
    > GUI
    > GeoGrafix
    >
    > The GEOS Users International website is at:
    > http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

  3. Re: No news?

    ***Oh my God! AMAZING! Oh Christ!***

    I am glad to see you have seen the light, finally. Allelujiah!

    Chip Blank
    GUI
    GeoGrafix

    The GEOS Users International website is at:
    http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

+ Reply to Thread