W95 Geos201 Need Color Printer - GEOS

This is a discussion on W95 Geos201 Need Color Printer - GEOS ; What is the latest, best color printer made for my setup? I have Geos 2.01 and Win95 on one PC and DrDos 6 and Geos 2.01 on another. There are some used printer stores in the area but I would ...

  1. W95 Geos201 Need Color Printer

    What is the latest, best color printer made for my setup? I have Geos
    2.01 and Win95 on one PC and DrDos 6 and Geos 2.01 on another. There
    are some used printer stores in the area but I would like something
    newer, quicker, uses less ink than an old Deskjet 500c.

    Mike

  2. Re: W95 Geos201 Need Color Printer

    I know this question on color printers was asked recently and the only
    suggestion was the HP 895 and a link to some software company's list
    of DOS printers. What I wanted to know is what are you using and can
    you recommend it because of quality, cost of ink, and available supply
    of the cartridges.

    I have downloaded several newsletters from TVa Katter and I want to
    use their example to make some holiday cards.

    My tests with the Deskjet 500c a couple of years ago - 25 prints from
    a $25 dollar cartridge. The ink was so heavy it warped the paper.

    I have a HP 722c which is perfect for Windows but not Geoworks.

    Thanks

    Mike

+ Reply to Thread