Aren't You Scare Too? - GEOS

This is a discussion on Aren't You Scare Too? - GEOS ; Hi, Just a silly joke from me: Aren't you scare when you "exit" from using New Deal Office, Breadbox Ensemble, Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OSX, Free BSD, BeOS, or any other Computer Operating System? Once that [Shut Down] button is ...

  1. Aren't You Scare Too?

    Hi,

    Just a silly joke from me:

    Aren't you scare when you "exit" from using New Deal Office, Breadbox
    Ensemble,
    Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OSX, Free BSD, BeOS, or any other Computer
    Operating System?

    Once that [Shut Down] button is press; that could be the end of it ALL.

    :-)

    Byron Collins

    HPp Hllw
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  2. Re: Aren't You Scare Too?

    You must mean scared. Nothin' ever changes.

    "Byron Collins" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Just a silly joke from me:
    >
    > Aren't you scare when you "exit" from using New Deal Office, Breadbox
    > Ensemble,
    > Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OSX, Free BSD, BeOS, or any other Computer
    > Operating System?
    >
    > Once that [Shut Down] button is press; that could be the end of it ALL.
    >
    > :-)
    >
    > Byron Collins
    >
    > HPp Hllw
    > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  3. Re: Aren't You Scare Too?

    Here in comp.os.geos.misc,
    "Byron Collins" spake unto us, saying:

    >Just a silly joke from me:
    >
    >Aren't you scare when you "exit" from using New Deal Office, Breadbox
    >Ensemble, Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OSX, Free BSD, BeOS, or any other
    >Computer Operating System?

    No. :-)

    >Once that [Shut Down] button is press; that could be the end of it ALL.
    >
    >:-)

    Perhaps, but that's why I keep DriveImage backups on another machine on
    my LAN (so I can restore the dead operating system from another machine
    even if the disk itself goes FUBAR).

    Backup software isn't a bad investment. :-)

    --
    -Rich Steiner >>>---> http://www.visi.com/~rsteiner >>>---> Smyrna, GA USA
    The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then.

+ Reply to Thread