QEmu update 13. Oct. 04 - GEOS

This is a discussion on QEmu update 13. Oct. 04 - GEOS ; Hello all Next step further with QEmu. The latest daily build has the Audio fixed, that I can play wave files out of GEOS. I can use either the build in soundblaster driver or the one from Dirk. Sometimes, I ...

  1. QEmu update 13. Oct. 04

    Hello all

    Next step further with QEmu. The latest daily build has the Audio fixed,
    that I can play wave files out of GEOS. I can use either the build in soundblaster
    driver or the one from Dirk. Sometimes, I got choppy sound and after that,
    I can't shutdown QEmu with the APM command from "FDAPM.COM".

    On my host, a 1,2 GHz Mobile 4 Pentium:

    Playing a WAV file at
    16bit, mono, 22.05kHz the host has about
    13% CPU usage.

    Playing a WAV file at
    16bit, stereo, 44.1kHz the host has about
    35% CPU usage.

    Hope the sound emulation get more stable. Currently, there is a drawback
    with the FreeOSZoo.org version, that an unused window exist. Hope this disapears
    again.

    Andreas

  2. Re: QEmu update 13. Oct. 04

    Andreas Bollhalder wrote:
    > Hello all
    >
    > Next step further with QEmu. The latest daily build has the Audio fixed,
    > that I can play wave files out of GEOS. I can use either the build in soundblaster
    > driver or the one from Dirk. Sometimes, I got choppy sound and after that,
    > I can't shutdown QEmu with the APM command from "FDAPM.COM".

    > Andreas

    Erm, how about synthesizer? I'd like to test my synthesizer component
    for newbasic :-)

    Dom
    --
    C:\>