Geos Splash Screen For WIN Desktop - GEOS

This is a discussion on Geos Splash Screen For WIN Desktop - GEOS ; Hello, Do anybody here have an image of the opening "splash screen" of New Deal Office 2000 or Breadbox Ensemble that I can use as a wallpaper within the Windows Desktop? Byron...

  1. Geos Splash Screen For WIN Desktop

    Hello,

    Do anybody here have an image of the opening
    "splash screen" of New Deal Office 2000 or
    Breadbox Ensemble that I can use as a wallpaper
    within the Windows Desktop?

    Byron

  2. Re: Geos Splash Screen For WIN Desktop

    "Byron Collins" wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > Do anybody here have an image of the opening
    > "splash screen" of New Deal Office 2000 or
    > Breadbox Ensemble that I can use as a wallpaper
    > within the Windows Desktop?
    >
    > Byron

    Nevermind,

    I figure it out. I got the cool "slash screen" setup now
    as a wallpaper in my Windows Desktop.

    Easy instructions:

    When I first started New Deal Office from Windows;
    you wait for the "splash screen" to show up;
    then I press the [Print Screen SysRq] key quickly on the
    keyboard. Then exit out of New Deal Office and open
    a new file in the Paint program in Windows. Paste the
    image from the clipboard. The Paint program then has a
    option to [ Set As Wallpaper - Center].

    Is that easy enough, real easy, didn't I say it were easy ;-)

    Regards,

    Byron Collins
    List Moderator, Geos-Talk E-list
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/geos-talk