GeoChat - GEOS

This is a discussion on GeoChat - GEOS ; http://members.lycos.co.uk/geochat/phpBB2/index.php have a look :-) -- C:\>...

  1. GeoChat

  2. Re: GeoChat

    Looks veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery promising!

    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

    BR,
    Hans

    On 2004-07-09 00:35, Dominique Vocat wrote:

    >http://members.lycos.co.uk/geochat/phpBB2/index.php
    >
    >have a look :-)

  3. Re: GeoChat

    Wow! 14 registered users since, 03 Mar 2003!!

    Plus: Most users ever online was 5 on Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:06 pm
    Registered Users: None

    "Dominique Vocat" wrote in message
    > http://members.lycos.co.uk/geochat/phpBB2/index.php
    >
    > have a look :-)
    > --
    > C:\>

  4. Re: GeoChat

    On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 21:28:02 UTC, "zxcvb" <:@=.> wrote:

    > Wow! 14 registered users since, 03 Mar 2003!!
    >
    > Plus: Most users ever online was 5 on Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:06 pm
    > Registered Users: None

    I thought you said you were going away for six months?

    --
    Regards,
    Doug

    **** remove leading g for email replies. ****

  5. Re: GeoChat

    who is zxcvb????

    Doug Fitzpatrick wrote:
    > On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 21:28:02 UTC, "zxcvb" <:@=.> wrote:
    >

    >>Wow! 14 registered users since, 03 Mar 2003!!
    >>
    >>Plus: Most users ever online was 5 on Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:06 pm
    >>Registered Users: None

    > I thought you said you were going away for six months?

  6. Re: GeoChat

    hyubso schrieb:

    > who is zxcvb????

    Sounds like Bob or Pat.

    Grossibaer

  7. Re: GeoChat

    zxcvb schrieb:

    > Wow! 14 registered users since, 03 Mar 2003!!

    It's 16 now. And that the board was created in Mar 2003, it doesn't mean
    that it has been open to public since then. Actually, it's been opened
    just recently.
    (DOM, can you cange the board creation date to the actual start date? No
    need to feed the trolls with a wrong 'liftime')
    Counting how many boards I visit without being a registered user, this
    isn't bad.

    > Plus: Most users ever online was 5 on Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:06 pm

    Very good. Check the statement below and it tells 'based on user
    activity in the last 5 minutes'
    Therefore 5 users were online at the same time in the same 5 minutes.
    That's MUCH.
    Maybe not for the Microsoft support forum, but for many other boards I
    know.

    > Registered Users: None

    Don't know what this means as it tells above 16 registered users. Maybe
    currently online. So it tells nothing.

    Grossibaer

  8. Re: GeoChat

    Jens-Michael Gross wrote:
    > (DOM, can you cange the board creation date to the actual start date? No
    > need to feed the trolls with a wrong 'liftime')
    > Counting how many boards I visit without being a registered user, this
    > isn't bad.
    > Grossibaer

    Nope, it's someone else's board :-) I just have been pointed out by mym
    mom who is on the french newdeal yahoogroup where the link was posted.
    sorry if I did not point it out to everybody :-). However if there was
    not tvakatter I would have considered doing so (putting up a forum)
    earlier but hey a board is board is a board.

    Dom
    --
    C:\>

  9. Re: GeoChat

    On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 04:45:53 UTC, hyubso wrote:

    > who is zxcvb????

    I thought you would have figured it out. The attempt to change the
    headers on one of his prevous messages showed how amateur he is.

    --
    Regards,
    Doug

    **** remove leading g for email replies. ****

  10. Re: GeoChat

    Wow really Douggie? Having only a degree in Computer Science I hadn't know
    that! God you really are super duper smart. Golly!

    "Doug Fitzpatrick" wrote in message
    > On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 04:45:53 UTC, hyubso wrote:
    >
    >> who is zxcvb????

    > I thought you would have figured it out. The attempt to change the
    > headers on one of his prevous messages showed how amateur he is.
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    > Doug
    >
    > **** remove leading g for email replies. ****

  11. Re: GeoChat

    NOW i know who it is!!!!

    zxcvb wrote:
    > Wow really Douggie? Having only a degree in Computer Science I hadn't know
    > that! God you really are super duper smart. Golly!
    >
    > "Doug Fitzpatrick" wrote in message
    >
    >>On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 04:45:53 UTC, hyubso wrote:
    >>

    >>>who is zxcvb????

    >>I thought you would have figured it out. The attempt to change the
    >>headers on one of his prevous messages showed how amateur he is.
    >>
    >>--
    >>Regards,
    >>Doug
    >>
    >>**** remove leading g for email replies. ****

  12. Re: GeoChat

    Brilliant! How's the cereal box marketing concept working out for you?
    Brilliant! "On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 04:45:53 UTC, hyubso
    wrote: who is zxcvb????"

    >> "Doug Fitzpatrick" wrote in message
    >>
    >>>I thought you would have figured it out. The attempt to change the
    >>>headers on one of his prevous messages showed how amateur he is.
    >>>
    >>>--
    >>>Regards,
    >>>Doug

  13. Re: GeoChat

    well, recently i saw DVDs in cereal boxes.., along with cd offerings
    right inside the boxes... now that is impressive.. i guess my idea was
    not so bad after all since it was adopted by microsoft and other
    corporations...

    zxcvb wrote:
    > Brilliant! How's the cereal box marketing concept working out for you?
    > Brilliant! "On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 04:45:53 UTC, hyubso
    > wrote: who is zxcvb????"
    >

    >>>"Doug Fitzpatrick" wrote in message

  14. Re: GeoChat

    hyubso schrieb:

    > zxcvb wrote:
    > > Brilliant! How's the cereal box marketing concept working out for you?
    > > Brilliant! "On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 04:45:53 UTC, hyubso
    > > wrote: who is zxcvb????"

    > well, recently i saw DVDs in cereal boxes.., along with cd offerings
    > right inside the boxes... now that is impressive.. i guess my idea was
    > not so bad after all since it was adopted by microsoft and other
    > corporations...

    Microsoft does not adopt, Microsoft invents - even if someone else has
    invented it long before.

    Grossibaer

+ Reply to Thread