Dear all,

I have been using my Nokia 9110 for several years now. It is actually
the second unit already after the first one got worn out.

What I always found a bit annoying was that it is a bit big and heavy.
But it into your pocket and it almost pulls the jacket off your
shoulders, use a leather belt holster and you'll knock it at every
corner (this is how my first one eventually broke).

It still does most of the things I want it to do. Most of the time, I
just want a simple mobile phone, but when necessary, I should be able
to check e-mails have extended data storage etc.

Is it possible to use the Communicator's online features together with
a separate mobile phone?

I know you can do it the other way round, i.e. set up the 9110 as a
modem...

Otherwise, I am thinking of splashing out on a Sony Clie PEG-UX50 or
HP Jornada 720, which both have integrated keyboards.

But whether you can get GEOS to run on these is another matter. :-)

Holger