Fast CPU no troble om my AMD 2400+ - GEOS

This is a discussion on Fast CPU no troble om my AMD 2400+ - GEOS ; When i run Version 4.0.2.2 i have no troble to load the GEOS from my eCopmstation OS if i try to test the CPU speed on GOES Perf it tell the speed 5520.5 times faster that a base xt...

  1. Fast CPU no troble om my AMD 2400+

    When i run Version 4.0.2.2 i have no troble to load the GEOS from my
    eCopmstation OS

    if i try to test the CPU speed on GOES Perf it tell the speed 5520.5
    times faster that a base xt

  2. Re: Fast CPU no troble om my AMD 2400+

    Hi,

    > When i run Version 4.0.2.2 i have no troble to load the GEOS from my
    > eCopmstation OS

    Yes, on my AMD 2000+ there is no problem to run NDO 3.2a from DOS or
    Windows, only the mouse selection is a very difficult thing.

    The so called "fast CPU bug" seem to come up only on Intel CPU's.

    Rainer

+ Reply to Thread