now that i posted links to my chat / forum sites are there any other GEOS related sites ? - GEOS

This is a discussion on now that i posted links to my chat / forum sites are there any other GEOS related sites ? - GEOS ; now that i posted my chat / forum sites (see sig; note time of scheduled chats) are there any others for GEOS ? -- Woodzy http://www.rtdos.com http://rtdos.com/forum (rtdos message boards) http://rtdos.com/rtdos (rtdos active developer chat) http://rtdos.com/chat Chats scheduled every Thursday ...

  1. now that i posted links to my chat / forum sites are there any other GEOS related sites ?

    --
    Woodzy
    http://www.rtdos.com
    http://rtdos.com/forum (rtdos message boards)
    http://rtdos.com/rtdos (rtdos active developer chat)

    http://rtdos.com/chat
    Chats scheduled every Thursday @ 7PM MDT and
    every Sunday @ 1PM MDT

  2. Re: now that i posted links to my chat / forum sites are there any other GEOS related sites ?

    "*ProteanThread*" wrote in message
    > now that i posted my chat / forum sites (see sig; note time of scheduled
    > chats) are there any others for GEOS ?
    >

    > --
    > Woodzy
    > http://www.rtdos.com
    > http://rtdos.com/forum (rtdos message boards)
    > http://rtdos.com/rtdos (rtdos active developer chat)
    >
    > http://rtdos.com/chat
    > Chats scheduled every Thursday @ 7PM MDT and
    > every Sunday @ 1PM MDT

    see sig for link; I've added the following rooms to rtdos.com/chat:

    650X - for discussion about 6502 & 6510 and compatible systems not otherwise
    listed.

    680X - for discussion about 6803 & 6809 and compatible systems not otherwise
    listed.

    68K - for discussion of 680x0 and compatible systems not otherwise listed.

    80x86 - for discussion of all non ms dos (or pc dos) / ms windows 80x86
    systems

    Z80 and Z88 - for discussion of any system that uses a Z80 or Z88 processor

    GEM - atari and some intel based PC's used this OS

    GEOS - C64 / 128 and some intel based PC's used this OS

    OS2 - IBM's (at request)

    as I've stated before, registration is *NOT* required unless you want to
    reserve your username; all unregistered usernames expire after 8 minutes of
    non use and are deleted; all registered usernames expire after 31 days of
    non use and are deleted (meaning you'd have to log on at least once a month
    otherwise you may have to re-register). hopefully I've been able to cover
    *ALL* classic retro systems. granted I may be spread a little thin by doing
    this, but finding places on the internet either for information or to
    converse or to get information or to simply chat and reminisce is by and far
    getting more and more difficult. I am not here to compete with any
    established site or method or...but rather to add what I can and do what I
    can to and for the classic systems community.

    I am going to be adding functions later (to the chat) that are similiar to
    what you could do or used to do with Delphi, Genie, and probably Compuserve.
    Instead of just bringing back the classics, why not also bring back the way
    we used to do things (life was much simplier back then, wasn't it?) as well?

+ Reply to Thread