GIS DEVELOPER/ CONTRACT/ WI - GEOS

This is a discussion on GIS DEVELOPER/ CONTRACT/ WI - GEOS ; "Exegete" wrote in message news:409c68e6$1_5@corp.newsgroups.com... > In this case, the point is that you should take a refresher course in English > composition. Its a pleasure to be admonished by the Internet's self proclaimed grammar checker. As always, form before ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 70 of 70

  1. Re: Running PC/GEOS under OS/2 (it works fine).

    "Exegete" wrote in message

    > In this case, the point is that you should take a refresher course in

    English
    > composition.

    Its a pleasure to be admonished by the Internet's self proclaimed grammar
    checker. As always, form before substance. LOL!

  2. Re: Running PC/GEOS under OS/2 (it works fine).

    Pat wrote:

    > "Exegete" wrote in message
    >

    >>In this case, the point is that you should take a refresher course in

    > English
    >
    >>composition.

    > Its a pleasure to be admonished by the Internet's self proclaimed grammar
    > checker. As always, form before substance. LOL!

    If you can't write, you have NO substance.

    LOL

    Roy

  3. Re: Running PC/GEOS under OS/2 (it works fine).

    "> If you can't write, you have NO substance.

    Roy, you never fail to provide comic relief. I'll be sure to keep an eye out
    for your next Pulitzer Prize novel.

    ROTFL!

  4. Re: Running PC/GEOS under OS/2 (it works fine).

    I see that you've crawled out of your hole for another witless remark.
    Fiction, such as your posts here, aren't the only genre.

    Roy

    Pat wrote:
    > "> If you can't write, you have NO substance.
    >
    > Roy, you never fail to provide comic relief. I'll be sure to keep an eye out
    > for your next Pulitzer Prize novel.
    >
    > ROTFL!

  5. Re: Running PC/GEOS under OS/2 (it works fine).

    Exegete wrote:
    > I see that you've crawled out of your hole for another witless remark.
    > Fiction, such as your posts here, aren't the only genre.

    Isn't (sigh)

    > Roy
    >
    > Pat wrote:
    >
    >> "> If you can't write, you have NO substance.
    >>
    >> Roy, you never fail to provide comic relief. I'll be sure to keep an
    >> eye out
    >> for your next Pulitzer Prize novel.
    >>
    >> ROTFL!

  6. Re: Running PC/GEOS under OS/2 (it works fine).

    On Sat, 08 May 2004 01:34:05 GMT, "Pat" wrote:

    >> Well, we agree - Windows is crap.

    >If that were true, the majority of personal computers that run Windows,
    >would belly up. Just the opposite.

    Majority of computers that I've known and used are known to crash from
    time to time. Some several times a day while some "only" one a week or
    so... By an amazing coincidence or something these computers I've
    known to crash are *all* running one or another version of Windows.

    Even with Windows 2000 I would personally recommend re-booting it
    weekly for the sake of performance... You may not have to do that
    though as it may well re-boot itself during the week If not that
    you may well get to do the re-booting while installing new drivers or
    software...

    Nobody has yet told me why is it that all those windows computers I've
    known are crashing from time to time while it's been a really rare
    sight for me to see Linux, OS/2 or any Mac OS crash... If it's not
    about windows beeing a crappy OS then I wonder what is the reason for
    this.

    ***/--- Sir Robin (aka Jani Saksa) Bi-Sex and proud of it! ---\***
    **/ email: sir@robsku.NO-SPAM.cjb.net <*> Reg. Linux user #290577 \**
    *| Me, Drugs, DooM, Photos, Writings... http://robsku.cjb.net/ |*
    **\--- GSM/SMS: +358 41 580 1715 ---/**

  7. Re: Running PC/GEOS under OS/2 (it works fine).

    Same old bull****, from the same old ****s. What ****ing loser lives you all
    have. I'll drop back in another 6 months, then another year, then another.
    It will still be the same 1/2 assed stupid ****s posting the same sad stupid
    crap.

    "Sir Robin" wrote in message
    > On Sat, 08 May 2004 01:34:05 GMT, "Pat" wrote:
    >
    >>> Well, we agree - Windows is crap.

    >>If that were true, the majority of personal computers that run Windows,
    >>would belly up. Just the opposite.

    > Majority of computers that I've known and used are known to crash from
    > time to time. Some several times a day while some "only" one a week or
    > so... By an amazing coincidence or something these computers I've
    > known to crash are *all* running one or another version of Windows.
    >
    > Even with Windows 2000 I would personally recommend re-booting it
    > weekly for the sake of performance... You may not have to do that
    > though as it may well re-boot itself during the week If not that
    > you may well get to do the re-booting while installing new drivers or
    > software...
    >
    > Nobody has yet told me why is it that all those windows computers I've
    > known are crashing from time to time while it's been a really rare
    > sight for me to see Linux, OS/2 or any Mac OS crash... If it's not
    > about windows beeing a crappy OS then I wonder what is the reason for
    > this.
    >
    > ***/--- Sir Robin (aka Jani Saksa) Bi-Sex and proud of it! ---\***
    > **/ email: sir@robsku.NO-SPAM.cjb.net <*> Reg. Linux user #290577 \**
    > *| Me, Drugs, DooM, Photos, Writings... http://robsku.cjb.net/ |*
    > **\--- GSM/SMS: +358 41 580 1715 ---/**

  8. Re: Running PC/GEOS under OS/2 (it works fine).

    "Exegete" wrote in message

    > Fiction, such as your posts here, aren't the only genre.

    Wow, what a wordsmith you are, Mr. Exegete!

  9. Re: Running PC/GEOS under OS/2 (it works fine).

    "Sir Robin" wrote in message
    > On Sat, 08 May 2004 01:34:05 GMT, "Pat" wrote:

    > Nobody has yet told me why is it that all those windows computers I've
    > known are crashing from time to time while it's been a really rare
    > sight for me to see Linux, OS/2 or any Mac OS crash... If it's not
    > about windows beeing a crappy OS then I wonder what is the reason for
    > this.

    Sir Robin + Crappy Windows = Bad Feng Shui. ROTFL!

  10. Re: Running PC/GEOS under OS/2 (it works fine).

    ADIOS BOB.. ENJOY THE SUMMER!

    Bob wrote:
    > Same old bull****, from the same old ****s. What ****ing loser lives you all
    > have. I'll drop back in another 6 months, then another year, then another.
    > It will still be the same 1/2 assed stupid ****s posting the same sad stupid
    > crap.
    >
    > "Sir Robin" wrote in message

    >>>If that were true, the majority of personal computers that run Windows,
    >>>would belly up. Just the opposite.

    >>Majority of computers that I've known and used are known to crash from
    >>time to time. Some several times a day while some "only" one a week or
    >>so... By an amazing coincidence or something these computers I've
    >>known to crash are *all* running one or another version of Windows.
    >>
    >>Even with Windows 2000 I would personally recommend re-booting it
    >>weekly for the sake of performance... You may not have to do that
    >>though as it may well re-boot itself during the week If not that
    >>you may well get to do the re-booting while installing new drivers or
    >>software...
    >>
    >>Nobody has yet told me why is it that all those windows computers I've
    >>known are crashing from time to time while it's been a really rare
    >>sight for me to see Linux, OS/2 or any Mac OS crash... If it's not
    >>about windows beeing a crappy OS then I wonder what is the reason for
    >>this.
    >>
    >>***/--- Sir Robin (aka Jani Saksa) Bi-Sex and proud of it! ---\***
    >>**/ email: sir@robsku.NO-SPAM.cjb.net <*> Reg. Linux user #290577 \**
    >>*| Me, Drugs, DooM, Photos, Writings... http://robsku.cjb.net/ |*
    >>**\--- GSM/SMS: +358 41 580 1715 ---/**

+ Reply to Thread