Links to Breadbox - GEOS

This is a discussion on Links to Breadbox - GEOS ; hi folks... If you have a web site with a link to Breadbox, we would greatly appreciate it if you could include the text/word "GEOS" (without the quotes) in the link's description. thanks, John...

  1. Links to Breadbox

    hi folks...

    If you have a web site with a link to Breadbox, we would greatly appreciate
    it if you could include the text/word "GEOS" (without the quotes) in the
    link's description.

    thanks,

    John

  2. Re: Links to Breadbox

    are you trying to duplicate the "George Bush / Miserable Failure"
    google exploitation so that the breadbox website appears as the top
    listing after a google GEOS search?

    John wrote:
    > hi folks...
    >
    > If you have a web site with a link to Breadbox, we would greatly appreciate
    > it if you could include the text/word "GEOS" (without the quotes) in the
    > link's description.
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > John

+ Reply to Thread