PostScript library news - GEOS

This is a discussion on PostScript library news - GEOS ; It took some time, but now it's there... The enhanced PostScript library is now for sale at www.shareit.com (search for keyword 'GEOS' or use, until the next catalog update, the articel number '209600') NewDeal Office 3.2a or later is required, ...

  1. PostScript library news

    It took some time, but now it's there...

    The enhanced PostScript library is now for sale at www.shareit.com
    (search for keyword 'GEOS' or use, until the next catalog update, the
    articel number '209600')

    NewDeal Office 3.2a or later is required, the new library replaces the
    old (and buggy) one.

    If you want to check the benefits, you can download some example
    documents at www.grossibaer.de/downloads and compare the original
    results with the included PostScript documents.

    A freeware PostScript interpreter 'GhostScript' is available for DOS,
    Windows and Linux (do a google search for a source)

    With the new PostScript library, you can create PostScript files form
    any GEOS application, including documents with true color graphics or
    colorful vector graphics.
    With GhostScript (or a real PostScript laser printer) you can print
    these files to any color printer with excellent quality, using the
    native srivers for this printer.
    You can also convert the PostScript files to PDF documents without
    losing quality.

    Grossibaer

  2. Re: PostScript library news

    Thanks Michael, I am heading there right now to get it!

    Jens-Michael Gross wrote:

    > It took some time, but now it's there...
    >
    > The enhanced PostScript library is now for sale at www.shareit.com
    > (search for keyword 'GEOS' or use, until the next catalog update, the
    > articel number '209600')
    >
    > NewDeal Office 3.2a or later is required, the new library replaces the
    > old (and buggy) one.
    >
    > If you want to check the benefits, you can download some example
    > documents at www.grossibaer.de/downloads and compare the original
    > results with the included PostScript documents.
    >
    > A freeware PostScript interpreter 'GhostScript' is available for DOS,
    > Windows and Linux (do a google search for a source)
    >
    > With the new PostScript library, you can create PostScript files form
    > any GEOS application, including documents with true color graphics or
    > colorful vector graphics.
    > With GhostScript (or a real PostScript laser printer) you can print
    > these files to any color printer with excellent quality, using the
    > native srivers for this printer.
    > You can also convert the PostScript files to PDF documents without
    > losing quality.
    >
    > Grossibaer

  3. Re: PostScript library news

    Joseph Durham schrieb:

    > Thanks Michael, I am heading there right now to get it!

    In case it wasn't available at this time: ShareIt has done the daily
    data update and now it is.

    Grossibaer

+ Reply to Thread