Who is using the AOL Instant Messenger from Braedbox - GEOS

This is a discussion on Who is using the AOL Instant Messenger from Braedbox - GEOS ; Is there anybody out there, who is using the Instant Messenger from Breadbox ??? My Buddy name is bolle732. Bolle...

  1. Who is using the AOL Instant Messenger from Braedbox

    Is there anybody out there, who is using the Instant Messenger from Breadbox
    ???

    My Buddy name is bolle732.

    Bolle

  2. Re: Who is using the AOL Instant Messenger from Braedbox

    Hi,

    There are several of us who use Breadbox IM or its parent service AIM.
    You can type to me at bboxtek.

    John ;-)

    Andreas Bollhalder wrote:

    > Is there anybody out there, who is using the Instant Messenger from Breadbox
    > ???
    >
    > My Buddy name is bolle732.
    >
    > Bolle

  3. Re: Who is using the AOL Instant Messenger from Braedbox

    On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 19:19:02 +0000 (UTC), Andreas Bollhalder
    wrote:

    >Is there anybody out there, who is using the Instant Messenger from Breadbox
    >???
    >
    >My Buddy name is bolle732.

    I don't use it very often, but I have a name - LianerGoist. Feel free
    to add me to your buddy list.

    --
    Thomas L. Christensen - Horsens, Denmark

  4. Re: Who is using the AOL Instant Messenger from Braedbox

    Hi,

    My is hanslse, feel free to add me to your buddy list.

    BR,
    Hans

    Andreas Bollhalder wrote:

    > Is there anybody out there, who is using the Instant Messenger from Breadbox
    > ???
    >
    > My Buddy name is bolle732.
    >
    > Bolle

  5. Re: Who is using the AOL Instant Messenger from Braedbox

    Thx to all of you. I have filled in all to my budy list and hopefuly, we
    will have some good small talks.

    Andreas

  6. Re: Who is using the AOL Instant Messenger from Braedbox

    LOL! Yes, worldwide perhaps there are several users!

    "John Howard" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > There are several of us who use Breadbox IM or its parent service AIM.
    > You can type to me at bboxtek.
    >
    > John ;-)
    >
    > Andreas Bollhalder wrote:
    >
    > > Is there anybody out there, who is using the Instant Messenger from

    Breadbox
    > > ???
    > >
    > > My Buddy name is bolle732.
    > >
    > > Bolle

  7. Re: Who is using the AOL Instant Messenger from Braedbox

    That's right. And this user know from the other a lot more then most all
    other users who use an IM.

    Andreas

    Bob wrote:
    > LOL! Yes, worldwide perhaps there are several users!
    >
    > "John Howard" wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > There are several of us who use Breadbox IM or its parent service AIM.
    > > You can type to me at bboxtek.
    > >
    > > John ;-)
    > >
    > > Andreas Bollhalder wrote:
    > >
    > > > Is there anybody out there, who is using the Instant Messenger from

    > Breadbox
    > > > ???
    > > >
    > > > My Buddy name is bolle732.
    > > >
    > > > Bolle

  8. Re: Who is using the AOL Instant Messenger from Braedbox

    Andreas Bollhalder schrieb:

    > That's right. And this user know from the other a lot more then most all
    > other users who use an IM.

    I'd say, most users of a GEOS IM knows more about each other than
    Microsoft knows about the users of their IM. And GEOS users know what
    the others know about them, while M$ users can only guess how much of
    their private information is stored on M$ servers.

    Grossibaer

+ Reply to Thread