Bridgestone Potenza RE950 - GEOS

This is a discussion on Bridgestone Potenza RE950 - GEOS ; My '91 is just a street machine with the Mazda Package alloy wheels when I bought it. No racing, just regular all around driving. I already have a Bridgestone and like it very much. Time to get a new one. ...

  1. Bridgestone Potenza RE950

    My '91 is just a street machine with the Mazda Package alloy wheels when I
    bought it. No racing, just regular all around driving. I already have a
    Bridgestone and like it very much. Time to get a new one. The RE950 seems
    like it would be a good fit. How is it on early Miatas in the 185/60HR14
    size?

    http://tinyurl.com/yu98p

  2. Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE950

    Do you speak English?
    Or do you not know that this news group refers not to Geos, but GEOS?
    Snot, it's under "comp.sys" not "auto.makes"!!

    Roy

    Pat wrote:
    > My '91 is just a street machine with the Mazda Package alloy wheels when I
    > bought it. No racing, just regular all around driving. I already have a
    > Bridgestone and like it very much. Time to get a new one. The RE950 seems
    > like it would be a good fit. How is it on early Miatas in the 185/60HR14
    > size?
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/yu98p

  3. Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE950

    Exegate,

    I was just hoping someone would heel my car, and you came along. You're my
    hero. ROTFL!

    "Exegete" wrote in message
    > Do you speak English?
    > Or do you not know that this news group refers not to Geos, but GEOS?
    > Snot, it's under "comp.sys" not "auto.makes"!!
    >
    > Roy
    >
    > Pat wrote:
    > > My '91 is just a street machine with the Mazda Package alloy wheels when

    > > bought it. No racing, just regular all around driving. I already have a
    > > Bridgestone and like it very much. Time to get a new one. The RE950

    seems
    > > like it would be a good fit. How is it on early Miatas in the 185/60HR14
    > > size?
    > >
    > > http://tinyurl.com/yu98p

  4. Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE950

    Pat wrote:

    > Exegate,
    >
    > I was just hoping someone would heel my car,

    Heel? My dog heels, but my car won't.

    Roy

    and you came along. You're my
    > hero. ROTFL!
    >

    > "Exegete" wrote in message
    >
    >>Do you speak English?
    >>Or do you not know that this news group refers not to Geos, but GEOS?
    >>Snot, it's under "comp.sys" not "auto.makes"!!
    >>
    >>Roy
    >>
    >>Pat wrote:
    >>
    >>>My '91 is just a street machine with the Mazda Package alloy wheels when

    >>>bought it. No racing, just regular all around driving. I already have a
    >>>Bridgestone and like it very much. Time to get a new one. The RE950

    > seems
    >
    >>>like it would be a good fit. How is it on early Miatas in the 185/60HR14
    >>>size?
    >>>
    >>>http://tinyurl.com/yu98p

    >>http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
    >>-----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----

  5. Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE950

    "Exegete" wrote in message

    > Pat wrote:
    >
    > > Exegate,
    > >
    > > I was just hoping someone would heel my car,

    > Heel? My dog heels, but my car won't.
    >
    > Roy

    I guess using a double entendre missed the point.

  6. Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE950

    Pat wrote:
    > "Exegete" wrote in message
    >

    >>Pat wrote:
    >>

    >>>Exegate,
    >>>
    >>>I was just hoping someone would heel my car,

    >>Heel? My dog heels, but my car won't.
    >>
    >>Roy

    > I guess using a double entendre missed the point.

    Pat, I believe to be a double entendre, the word would have to be
    spelled the same - like "spirit" in Hotel California "we haven't had
    that spirit here since 1969"

    Which probably tells my age... ;-)

    Roy

  7. Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE950

    I am using an older French interpretation, which was more relaxed.