one week without news - GEOS

This is a discussion on one week without news - GEOS ; It's been 7 days now without any news in this group. Are you all silent or has my newsfeed died? Grossibaer p.s.: answers as email too, please, as I cannot read them if indeed my newsfeed died. -- Contracts are ...

  1. one week without news

    --
    Contracts are what you use against people you have relationship with
    (SCO)

  2. Re: one week without news

    It has just been quiet around here ;-)

    Jens-Michael Gross wrote:
    > It's been 7 days now without any news in this group. Are you all silent
    > or has my newsfeed died?
    >
    > Grossibaer
    >
    > p.s.: answers as email too, please, as I cannot read them if indeed my
    > newsfeed died.

  3. Re: one week without news

    "John Howard" wrote in message
    > It has just been quiet around here ;-)

    The quiet before the storm of the resurrection of GEOS and DOS. Come one,
    roll the stone back from the cave and show us, big John! ;-)

  4. Re: one week without news

    John Howard schrieb:

    > It has just been quiet around here ;-)

    Phew...
    I thought I've been cut-off by our beloved 'pink giant' monopolist
    'Telekom'

    Grossibaer

    --
    If Microsoft would invest only 5 minutes to make Windows boot 1/1000
    second faster,

+ Reply to Thread