Frohe Ostern - GEOS

This is a discussion on Frohe Ostern - GEOS ; Gelukkig Paasfeest, God Påska, Buona Pasqua, Glad Påsk, Joyeuses Pâques, Felices Pascuas. Happy Easter!...

  1. Frohe Ostern

    Gelukkig Paasfeest, God Påska, Buona Pasqua, Glad Påsk, Joyeuses Pâques,
    Felices Pascuas.

    Happy Easter!

  2. Re: Frohe Ostern

    The easter is over and I hope everyone had a good time.

    Greetings

    Bolle

    Pat wrote:

    > Gelukkig Paasfeest, God Påska, Buona Pasqua, Glad Påsk, Joyeuses Pâques,
    > Felices Pascuas.
    >
    > Happy Easter!

  3. Re: Frohe Ostern

    Pat,

    All the same to you and thanks for adressing me in my native language.

    Edward

    "Pat" schreef in bericht
    newsUIdc.3246$d8.2185@nwrdny01.gnilink.net...
    > Gelukkig Paasfeest, God Påska, Buona Pasqua, Glad Påsk, Joyeuses Pâques,
    > Felices Pascuas.
    >
    > Happy Easter!

+ Reply to Thread