TunePro & Backup Now! as shareware ... - GEOS

This is a discussion on TunePro & Backup Now! as shareware ... - GEOS ; Hi, BackupNow! 1.0 and TunePro 1.05 are now available form my home page as real shareware. This means, no time limits or other functional restrictions are implemented. Both programs are functionally identical to its pervious, time limited versions. BackupNow is ...

  1. TunePro & Backup Now! as shareware ...

    Hi,

    BackupNow! 1.0 and TunePro 1.05 are now available form my home page as
    real shareware. This means, no time limits or other functional
    restrictions are implemented. Both programs are functionally identical
    to its pervious, time limited versions.

    BackupNow is a simply to use, but powerfull file-by-file backup
    program. It includes a "remember tool" that checks the time for next
    backup at every start of GEOS.

    TunePro is a tool to modify a lot of features of your UI, e.g. icons
    of
    folders, links and its properties, the DOS name of folders and
    GEOS-files (e.g. can cut the crazy 000-extension of folders without
    leaving GEOS) and a lot of other things. You can play with it without
    worry, because it does not modify the GEOS.INI without your
    confirmation.

    Regards
    Rainer

  2. Re: TunePro & Backup Now! as shareware ...

    On 3 Mar 2004 04:56:39 -0800, rbettsteller@rbettsteller.de (Rainer
    Bettsteller) wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >BackupNow! 1.0 and TunePro 1.05 are now available form my home page as
    >real shareware.

    Danke !!!

    Holger

+ Reply to Thread