Re: I say we should give him what's owed. - was Re: GC6G19 - GEOS

This is a discussion on Re: I say we should give him what's owed. - was Re: GC6G19 - GEOS ; On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 06:53:34 +0000, chr4773 wrote: > What better way to get even with a child pornography distributor than to > use his 1-year-old baby daughter for an identity theft project, or even How in God's name ...

  1. Re: I say we should give him what's owed. - was Re: GC6G19

    On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 06:53:34 +0000, chr4773 wrote:

    > What better way to get even with a child pornography distributor than to
    > use his 1-year-old baby daughter for an identity theft project, or even

    How in God's name does torturing a 1 year old fight child exploitation?

    Why kind of sick **** are you?

    --
    kent crasy
    W '04

  2. Re: I say we should give him what's owed. - was Re: GC6G19

    John Bailo wrote:
    > On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 06:53:34 +0000, Michael Heiming wrote:
    >
    >> What better way to get even with a child pornography distributor
    >> than to use his 1-year-old baby daughter for an identity theft
    >> project, or even

    > How in God's name does torturing a 1 year old fight child
    > exploitation?

    Of the and show to understand the because he.

    > Why kind of sick **** are you?

    I of will think that he the deserving for that of.

    You and are seems the asswhoole for!

    LOL

    --
    Michael Heiming

    inconvenience, but I get tons of SPAM

  3. Re: I say we should give him what's owed. - was Re: GC6G19

    John Bailo <> wrote:
    | On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 06:53:34 +0000, chr4773 wrote:
    |
    || What better way to get even with a child pornography distributor
    || than to use his 1-year-old baby daughter for an identity theft
    || project, or even
    |
    | How in God's name does torturing a 1 year old fight child
    | exploitation?
    |
    | Why kind of sick **** are you?

    He's probably the sort who has read stuff like 'The sins of the fathers
    shall be visited on their sons' etc, etc, 'An eye for an eye, a tooth for a
    tooth' - one wrecked child's life for another wrecked child's life. Some
    people can find it very easy to justify their reactions.
    It's a reactionary mindset, and can be found in many situations.
    If we're not carefull, we'll find the peoples of some eastern countries
    using any means they can to demonstrate their 'disapproval' of our western
    way of life. Oooops - too late !
    Kevin.

+ Reply to Thread