Installation Problem - GEOS

This is a discussion on Installation Problem - GEOS ; Hi guys, I'm installing Geoworks 2.0 on a Pentium 120 laptop running Windows 98SE. It installed fine, no problems, but when I go to run the program it tells me there are no fonts in the userdata/fonts directory. I looked ...

  1. Installation Problem

    Hi guys,
    I'm installing Geoworks 2.0 on a Pentium 120 laptop running Windows
    98SE. It installed fine, no problems, but when I go to run the
    program it tells me there are no fonts in the userdata/fonts
    directory. I looked in that directory and there are the same fonts
    that I've had every time I've installed Geos in the past. Anyone else
    ever encounter this problem?

  2. Re: Installation Problem

    Hi,

    Look here for a solution:
    http://www.tvakatter.org/viewtopic.p...ic=232&forum=5

    Edward

    "LP" schreef in bericht
    news:d5a72b99.0401241350.35f8d712@posting.google.c om...
    > Hi guys,
    > I'm installing Geoworks 2.0 on a Pentium 120 laptop running Windows
    > 98SE. It installed fine, no problems, but when I go to run the
    > program it tells me there are no fonts in the userdata/fonts
    > directory. I looked in that directory and there are the same fonts
    > that I've had every time I've installed Geos in the past. Anyone else
    > ever encounter this problem?

  3. Re: Installation Problem

    Thanks for the help guys. Everything works fine now!

    "Edward" wrote in message news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Look here for a solution:
    > http://www.tvakatter.org/viewtopic.p...ic=232&forum=5
    >
    > Edward
    >
    > "LP" schreef in bericht
    > news:d5a72b99.0401241350.35f8d712@posting.google.c om...
    > > Hi guys,
    > > I'm installing Geoworks 2.0 on a Pentium 120 laptop running Windows
    > > 98SE. It installed fine, no problems, but when I go to run the
    > > program it tells me there are no fonts in the userdata/fonts
    > > directory. I looked in that directory and there are the same fonts
    > > that I've had every time I've installed Geos in the past. Anyone else
    > > ever encounter this problem?

+ Reply to Thread