Happy new year? - GEOS

This is a discussion on Happy new year? - GEOS ; I thought Pat and Bob had quitened down a bit but they obviously just took a break and are now back ranting and raving as ever. Sigh... Holger...

  1. Happy new year?

    I thought Pat and Bob had quitened down a bit but they obviously just
    took a break and are now back ranting and raving as ever.

    Sigh...

    Holger

  2. Re: Happy new year?

    what you mean is we are still posting to a public newsgroup. i couldn't
    care if you don't like what i post. what u post is insipid rubbish, but i
    don't whine about you posting.

    "Holger Laux" wrote in message
    > I thought Pat and Bob had quitened down a bit but they obviously just
    > took a break and are now back ranting and raving as ever.
    >
    > Sigh...
    >

    > Holger

  3. Re: Happy new year?

    Ohh good a thread about posting rubbish to public newsgroup, and Bobs in
    it

    Sorry Bob, but it's the "don't care" statement that makes the piont for a
    law about who can post to a group. Still love you Bob, maybe we can
    convert you into a loving person (caring people that's something I am a
    booster for rather than Geos). Still, pity your not "Bob" from Black
    Adder II, that would be interesting

    On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:45:47 GMT, Bob wrote:

    > what you mean is we are still posting to a public newsgroup. i couldn't
    > care if you don't like what i post. what u post is insipid rubbish, but i
    > don't whine about you posting.
    >
    > "Holger Laux" wrote in message
    >> I thought Pat and Bob had quitened down a bit but they obviously just
    >> took a break and are now back ranting and raving as ever.
    >>
    >> Sigh...
    >>

    >> Holger

  4. Re: Happy new year?

    Hold it it's been so long I'm getting Bob and Pat mixed up, sorry Bob.

    On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:36:33 +1000, Wayne wrote:

    > Ohh good a thread about posting rubbish to public newsgroup, and Bobs in
    > it
    >
    > Sorry Bob, but it's the "don't care" statement that makes the piont for
    > a law about who can post to a group. Still love you Bob, maybe we can
    > convert you into a loving person (caring people that's something I am a
    > booster for rather than Geos). Still, pity your not "Bob" from Black
    > Adder II, that would be interesting
    >

    > On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:45:47 GMT, Bob wrote:
    >
    >> what you mean is we are still posting to a public newsgroup. i couldn't
    >> care if you don't like what i post. what u post is insipid rubbish, but
    >> don't whine about you posting.
    >>
    >> "Holger Laux" wrote in message
    >>> I thought Pat and Bob had quitened down a bit but they obviously just
    >>> took a break and are now back ranting and raving as ever.
    >>>
    >>> Sigh...
    >>>

    >>> Holger

  5. Re: Happy new year?

    "Holger Laux" wrote in message
    > I thought Pat and Bob had quitened down a bit but they obviously just
    > took a break and are now back ranting and raving as ever.
    >
    > Sigh...
    >

    > Holger

    HOLGER DICTIONARY:

    Ranting; Raving

    Duhhh, not goose stepping to Holger's flute. LOL!

+ Reply to Thread