any one have a geobook for sale - GEOS

This is a discussion on any one have a geobook for sale - GEOS ; hi all im looking to buy a geobook any have one for sale...

  1. any one have a geobook for sale

    hi all im looking to buy a geobook any have one for sale

  2. Re: any one have a geobook for sale

    6 were sold worldwide and they all ended up in the landfill where they
    belong. how bout a nifty GlobalPC?

    "dosman" wrote in message
    > hi all im looking to buy a geobook any have one for sale

  3. Re: any one have a geobook for sale

    Bob wrote:

    > 6 were sold worldwide and they all ended up in the landfill where they
    > belong. how bout a nifty GlobalPC?

    One was bought by someone here in the Philippines and, AFAIK, it was not
    consigned to the landfill, metaphorical or physical.

    --
    Ravin' Ray
    your friendly neighborhood paleontologist

  4. Re: any one have a geobook for sale

    GlobalPC how much are those running therse days

  5. Re: any one have a geobook for sale

    price wise

  6. Re: any one have a geobook for sale

    I would check ebay every couple of days or so. I just did a search
    there and there were no hits. But there are 3 GeoBook NB-60s there for
    sale.

    John ;-)

    dosman wrote:

    > GlobalPC how much are those running therse days

  7. Re: any one have a geobook for sale

    "dosman" wrote in message
    > hi all im looking to buy a geobook any have one for sale

    I guess people are finally cleaning their basements and selling old junk.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5&category=177

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2&category=177

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...4&category=177

  8. Re: any one have a geobook for sale

    It has a modem but does any ISP support it? Can it connect to AOL?

    All I need on the road is my email (HOTMAIL AND YAHOO).

    Mike

  9. Re: any one have a geobook for sale

    The Geobook does not support AOL, but does support most other ISPs such
    as Verizon, Earthlink, etc.

    I don't know whether the browser works with the web based email accounts
    like hotmail and yahoo.

    John ;-)

    M Murch wrote:

    > It has a modem but does any ISP support it? Can it connect to AOL?
    >
    > All I need on the road is my email (HOTMAIL AND YAHOO).
    >
    > Mike

+ Reply to Thread