looking for geos pda softs - GEOS

This is a discussion on looking for geos pda softs - GEOS ; hi all iv just got a geos pda but i cant seem to find softwarefor it any TIA...

  1. looking for geos pda softs

    hi all iv just got a geos pda but i cant seem to find softwarefor it any TIA

  2. Re: looking for geos pda softs

    "dosman" wrote in message
    > hi all iv just got a geos pda but i cant seem to find software for it any

    help TIA

    its a zoomer pda

  3. Re: looking for geos pda softs

    "dosman" wrote in message news:<1uSdnQ-qxa8zpZrdRVn-jg@comcast.com>...
    > hi all iv just got a geos pda but i cant seem to find softwarefor it any TIA

    Hi!

    Just visit the links from my page (not to mention that it has got a
    small download-section, too):
    http://www.polzfuss.de/Geos/

    BTW: IMHO the most important Zoomer-links on my page are the ones to
    the former FTP-archive (just get everything from the "stuff from
    pilot"-section) and to TvaKatter.

    BR
    Jörg

  4. Re: looking for geos pda softs

    Youi can go to Google and do a search for GEOS software, zoomer, new
    deal ensemble geoworks, etc. Grot (http://www.grot.com/zoomer/) has some
    old information. Finally, most of the GEOS desktop software runs on the
    Zoomer.

    Philippe.

    dosman wrote:

    > "dosman" wrote in message
    >
    >>hi all iv just got a geos pda but i cant seem to find software for it any

    > help TIA
    >
    > its a zoomer pda

+ Reply to Thread