> Perhaps you'd like to work on this in perforce? :-)

Probably, but what's about status reports, documentation, etc? The main idea
is to get experienced users involved. I mean people who do not work on
syscons, but are able to apply patches and experiment with features.
Additionally I am not familiar with perforce. However, if that is similar to
CVS and svn - then it would work for me.

> I've been working on syscons off and on for a while (mainly on airplanes
> where
> there is nothing more interesting to do). I would like to take a look at
> your
> code.

I do not mind, let's agree on how to share the code.

> - Philip

Alexander Churanov