>The person who followed up with a list of things that *may* have made
>the

problem go away mentioned one of the things was disabling powerd.
>Do you have

that enable, and if yes would you mind disabling it to see
>if that's the

culprit?

>Thanks for the report.

Hi, it's the person speaking
It seems
that I spoke too early.
About an hour ago my box hung, but this time it didn't
panicked (it isn't since ~Oct. 12). And as confirmed by Rory, it's seems that
powerd isn't responsible.
The only thing I was able to do has been switching to
ttyv0 but after entering my login, it didn't prompted for the password.
In the
meanwhile, messages similar to the following were popping out:

acd0:
WARNING - PREVENT_ALLOW taskqueue timeout - completing request directly

acd0: WARNING - PREVENT_ALLOW freeing taskqueue zombie request
acd0:
WARNING - TEST_UNIT_READY taskqueue timeout - completing request directly

acd0: WARNING - TEST_UNIT_READY freeing taskqueue zombie request

Again, as
I've reported in http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=128076 , I was not
using acd0 and I never did since the box had been turned on.
The box was
replying if pinged, but I was unable to access it via ssh, so I had to press
the reset button.

What happened is similar to what is described here:
http:
//lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2006-December/037796.html

And here
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=110015 I can see another swi6 panic
with the same message in the kernel buffer (acd0: WARNING - PREVENT_ALLOW read
data overrun 18>0) I had in pr.

Isn't my backtrace of any help in tracking
down the problem?