On Friday 07 November 2008 19:35:17 Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> On Friday 07 November 2008, Stefan Ehmann wrote:

> > # usbconfig -u 3 -a 2 dump_curr_config_desc
> > ugen3.2: at usbus3, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=HIGH (480Mbps)
> > pwr=ON

> > > 3 and 2 are the numbers after ugen, like ugen3.2

> > To your other mail:
> > I'm running i386. HUB debugging didn't output any obvious errors.

> Hi,
>
> Try the following patch to libusb20. I suspect that it is the
> set_configuration call that makes trouble!
>
> http://perforce.freebsd.org/chv.cgi?CH=152628
>
> Thanks for reporting.
>
> My private SVN repository has also been updated to include this patch if
> you are using that.

The device isn't disappearing any longer. The scanner is basically working
now. Thanks for your quick fix.

It seems I have another issue now: When I run scanimage the system becomes
unresponsive for quite some time before the scanning starts.

I'll do more testing tomorrow and try to give more details then.

--
Stefan