Dear all,

This driver supports 8187L which is one of Realtek's 8187x series and
I'm looking for testers who have this device. :-) With lack of H/W I
can't add codes for 8187/8187B devices that AFAIK they can share a lot
of codes and can be supported without modifying many part of codes.

In my environment the basic features (WEP/WPA and etc ...) are worked
and the driver based on USB1 (not USB2) can be found at as follows:

I think a current problem of urtw(4) is poor RX/TX performance about
8 ~ 10Mbps due to mishandling the rate controlling and I'm not sure it
would easy to fix it without documents but I expect the connection would
be stable.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems or opinions. Always
patches to improve or enhance features are welcome!

Weongyo Jeong