On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 08:44:56 -0600, Christopher G D Tipper

> I have had FreeBSD 7.0 since June and have run portsnap/portugrade a
> couple
> of times since then, the most recent being 1st November.
> Evolution has failed almost since I installed it: it only ever worked
> from
> the 7.0 RELEASE installation, and then failed after the first update:

It looks like you did the downgraded from -CURRENT (8.0) to 7.0-R? There
is no such of libgssapi.so.10 in ports tree, and FreeBSD 7.x and below. I
don't have any -CURRENT machine, but in my RELENG_7 only has
libgssapi.so.9 so I image that the libgssapi.so.10 should be from
-CURRENT. If you upgrade or downgrade in different of FreeBSD's major
version then you always have to rebuild/reinstall all of your installed

mezz7@cox.net - mezz@FreeBSD.org
http://www.FreeBSD.org/gnome/ - gnome@FreeBSD.org