I have had FreeBSD 7.0 since June and have run portsnap/portugrade a couple
of times since then, the most recent being 1st November.

Evolution has failed almost since I installed it: it only ever worked from
the 7.0 RELEASE installation, and then failed after the first update:

> evolution &

[1] 3399
> /libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libgssapi.so.10" not found, required

by "evolution"

[1] Exit 1 evolution

Also the clock applet failed with a similar message.

| The panel encountered a problem when loading "OAFID:GNOME_ClockApplet"
| Do you want to delete the applet from your configuration?

> /usr/X11R6/libexec/clock-applet

/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libgssapi.so.10" not found, required by
"clock-applet"

As far as I am concerned if this library is not found, then it is not
generated by the portupgrade process. I can't see any way round this except
to fix the build.