In article <20081029190232.GA81068@dchagin.dialup.corbina.ru> you write:
>On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 07:05:51PM +0100, Gary Jennejohn wrote:
>> On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:50:27 -0400
>> Mikhail Teterin wrote:
>>
>> > Sent by Vladimir Grebenschikov:
>> > Same here. Sometimes it works and some times any page containing flash
>> > will hang the entire browser. Doing a `killall npviewer.bin' (I use
>> > nspluginwrapper) will unfreeze the browser like nothing happened. You'll
>> > get the page -- but without the embedded flash, of course.
>> > I have only gotten Flash-9 to (mostly) work this morning -- thanks to
>> > nox' checklist, and have not yet been able to investigate, why it hangs
>> > on occasion...
>> >

>> I don't have flashblock installed,

btw, noscript > flashblock also it hasn't caused hangs here yet.

>> but http://www.mtvmusic.com/ hangs
>> firefox 100% of the time. Strangely enough, under Linux it works just

>Hi,
>yes, I can confirm. thnx!

No hangs here on mtvmusic.com with either linux flash9 + linux_base-fc4 +
native ff2 on 6.3/i386/UP or linux flash10 + linux_base-f7 + native ff3
on 7/amd64/SMP. (my flash10 post is here:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/f...er/005438.html
)

HTH,
Juergen