Quoting Roman Divacky (from Tue, 28 Oct 2008
21:56:34 +0100):

> On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 07:17:31PM +0100, Juergen Lock wrote:

>> 3. Make sure linprocfs is mounted to /compat/linux/proc .

> the linux-firefox script should check for /proc being mounted. It's not
> a hard thing to do... any takers?

Is it needed for plain linux-firefox? If not, it should not check for
it. I don't object to extend the script to check for linuxprocfs if
some trigger file (flashplugin.so in the correct location?) exists.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
There's a fine line between courage and foolishness. Too bad it's not
a fence.

http://www.Leidinger.net Alexander @ Leidinger.net: PGP ID = B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org netchild @ FreeBSD.org : PGP ID = 72077137