Hi

I was wondering if anyone is successfully using this device on -CURRENT:

amr0: mem 0xcfff0000-0xcfffffff irq 17 at device 7.0 on pci1
amr0: Using 64-bit DMA
amr0: [ITHREAD]
amr0: Firmware 713S, BIOS G121, 64MB RAM

I've had "limited" success on 7.0-STABLE where success is limited
to (RAID5 and RAID1):

1. The kernel detecting the device and logical disk.
2. fdisk, label and newfs the logical disk.
3. Mounting the logical disk.
4. Copying my data onto the logical disk.

But I'm unable to boot into multi-user off the disk. The kernel
boots and then I get reports of UFS corruption (truncated inodes
and missing blocks etc) and it can't find /libexec/ld-elf.so.1.

I'm tempted to just say that the card is junk and to give up.
Am I correct in my analysis?

Ian

--
Ian Freislich