On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 10:17 +0200, Karl Fischer wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 22:03, Karl Fischer wrote:

> >> I'll install it for you and attach the rc.conf.
> >>
> >> Karl

> > I'll mail through the results tomorrow
> > after I have reinstalled PC-BSD 7.0.1 32bit
> >
> > Karl

> Did a Clean install modified nothing installed the GNOME PBI
> Attached is the rc.conf

This looks good. See that your last line enables full GNOME support.
This will start DBUS, hal, and GDM.

> The Default theme seems broken ... Gnome Power Manager doesn't have a
> default icon,
> if I change the default icon them in gconf from "gnome" to "hicolor" it works.

That doesn't make sense. I wonder if that has to do with the fact that
the Qt/GTK+ theme is loaded in PC-BSD. Please post a screenshot
illustrating the brokenness.

My biggest problem is lack of a PC-BSD box to do good testing. I had
1.5 running in a VM, but it was slow. I built the 7.0 PBI blind.

Joe

--
Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team :: gnome@FreeBSD.org