Martin Laabs wrote:
> Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> > No, you cannot use the linux libusb on FreeBSD. You need to use the FreeBSD
> > compiled libusb. The USB kernel interfaces are quite different.

> OK - I see. I'm just trying to build a "hermaphrodite" library. Compile with
> linux but using the BSD ioctls.
> Is there a crosscompiler to compile linux binarys from freebsd? This would
> make the job much easier.

Yes, I think you can use ports/devel/cross-gcc.

Best regards
Oliver

Handelsregister: Registergericht Muenchen, HRA 74606, Geschäftsfuehrung:
chen, HRB 125758, Geschäftsführer: Maik Bachmann, Olaf Erb, Ralf Gebhart

FreeBSD-Dienstleistungen, -Produkte und mehr: http://www.secnetix.de/bsd

"Documentation is like sex; when it's good, it's very, very good,
and when it's bad, it's better than nothing."
-- Dick Brandon