WATANABE Kazuhiro wrote:
>Hello,
>
>At Sun, 12 Oct 2008 12:30:51 -0500,
>Steven Susbauer wrote:
>>Good day,
>>
>>I posted to questions but did not get any response, I was told to try
>>here.
>>I appear to be experiencing a problem that is similar to
>>http://unix.derkeiler.com/Mailing-Li.../msg00226.html
>>Unfortunately in that thread it doesn't appear to have been resolved.
>>
>>When I am using 6.3-RELEASE, my IBM EtherJet 10/100 cardbus card works
>>fine. On boot I receive:
>>

>>On 7-RELEASE the ports are recognized still, but I receive:
>>
>>cardbus0: Unable to allocate resource to read CIS.
>>cardbus0: Unable to allocate resources for CIS
>>dc0: port 0x1000-0x107f mem
>>0x88000000-0x880007ff, 0x88001000-0x880017ff irq 11 at device 0.0 on
>>cardbus0
>>dc0: No station address in CIS!
>>device_attach: dc0 attach returned 6

>How about a patch described this PR?
>
> kern/115623: [cardbus] [patch] Xircom CardBus Ethernet II 10/100 Adapter
>(CBE2-100) doesn't work [regression]
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr....%2F115623&cat=

That seems to have fixed it. The patch on the site had a broken layout
but it was fine in the original message at
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/f...er/027280.html.
Can't wait for this to end up in the actual tree.

Thanks for pointing this out, now I know another place to look for
issues and fixes as well.

-Steve