> Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:06:41 -0500
> From: eculp
> Sender: owner-freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
>
> Quoting Kevin Oberman :
>
> >> From: Tijl Coosemans
> >> Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 22:28:58 +0200

> From today's cvsup of Current, I still have the unmodified flash 9
> port with the warning messages. Has this actually been commited to
> Current?

ATM the port has a simple IGNORE line that does not consider the version
under which it will be run. As Tijl mentioned,
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=127839 would remove the
IGNORE, but it has yet to be accepted by the port maintainer. If you are
running a system with the needed patches, just delete the IGNORE line in
the Makefile.

I do suggest that the patch make the IGNORE dependent on the
OSVERSION so it will continue to be IGNORE for versions where it won't
work (until supported versions all work). I belive patches for HEAD,
RELENG_7 and RELENG_6 have all been developed, so this may be moot if
the commits are actually made.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)